One of the greatest benefits of being an AIM Member is the wealth of information that is at your fingertips. The AIM Knowledge Centre is a unique pool of specialised management resources for professionals and it’s at your disposal. So whether you’re preparing a report or making a critical decision, you can make sure you’re fully informed.
Online content, on demand
- Search our databases for information on a wide array of topics, including leadership, people management, strategy, personal and career development, customer relations and organisational performance.
- Enjoy 24/7 access to over 4,000 e-journals and over 8,000 e-books from EBSCO – so you can find what you’re looking for anywhere, anytime.
- AIM Members can stay up to date with popular titles including Harvard Business Review, McKinsey Quarterly, Forbes, Fortune and Time.
Browse and borrow over 10,000 books
- Visit our ‘bricks and mortar’ libraries in Adelaide, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne, and Sydney where you can access print and audio books.
- AIM Members are welcome to borrow titles in person, or through our AIM online catalogue. Delivery is nationwide, so geography is no obstacle.